Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Few Introductory Notes

I intend for this to be a music-based blog. I might end up posting lengthy album reviews, short rants and raves of happenings in my musical world, revelations of my musical listening preferences, or notes about the directions that my ears have been leading me lately.

Right now, I have a Last.fm account that is always up to date and a Rate Your Music account that needs some updating.

The title of this blog comes from a favorite Porcupine Tree song of mine and the url comes from a play on a tasty Muse song.

I'd like to say that half a dozen people might ever read this blog, but I don't want to set my hopes too high. This might end up being a diary that a few of my friends read, which I would be fine with.

No comments:

Post a Comment